The reciprocating elevator is driven by a chain, and the motor is controlled by frequency conversion speed regulation, so that the elevator car can move up and down. The elevator car is equipped with a transmission mechanism so that the conveyed goods can enter the elevator car automatically. This kind of hoist has the advantages of advanced control, reliable performance and high positioning accuracy.
1. Reciprocating elevators can be divided into Z type, C type and E type according to the direction of import and export transportation.
2. Lifting speed: < 60m/min (chain drive mode);
3. Lifting stroke: 0-20m;
4. Maximum conveying rhythm: > 15s/piece (depending on travel);
6. Automation operation, and configuration of a variety of safety devices, so as to ensure the safety of people and goods;
7. Material can be transported during the upstream and downstream of the elevating car. Material can flow in both directions at the same time during a cycle of the elevating car.
8. The lifting range is large, but the transportation volume decreases with the increase of the lifting range in the same time.
9. Reciprocating elevator uses the up-down reciprocating motion of elevating car to realize the vertical transportation of materials. The lifting car can be equipped with different kinds of conveying equipment, and cooperate with the entrance and exit conveying equipment, so that the conveying process can be fully automated, thus improving the production efficiency.
10. Reciprocating elevators have various forms (fixed or mobile), flexible layout, and materials can enter and leave the elevator in all directions, so as to facilitate the layout of production equipment;
11. Save more space than the inclined hoist, but the conveying capacity is not as large as the inclined hoist.
12. Types of conveying materials: packing boxes, pallets, chucks
13. Can be designed and manufactured according to customer requirements
Reciprocating hoist is widely used in the automatic production industries of household appliances, food, beverage, tobacco, postal, chemical industry, mechanical electronics, warehousing and logistics, etc.